Friday, 15 February 2008
Eek! I've been tagged by the cool cat Becky of Sweetie Pie Press. And in honour of her bravery at posting a picture from childhood at the top of her seven things, I've dug out the above (not quite sure that's proper grammar...). So here are seven things, random but perhaps not so weird...and speaking of childhood:
1. never saw shapes in clouds or had an imaginary friend or believed in fairies (yes, i know they're dropping dead all over the place now - quick! ring some bells or something - clap your hands!...)
2. was enamoured of Christopher Plummer when I was a girl, due entirely to The Sound of Music...
3. can recite, at length (and, if you ask Mr. S. ad nauseum), my favourite childhood movie: The Princess Bride
4. i still have paper from a titration experiment in highschool, which i kept because i liked the colours. which tells you about my attitude towards chemistry... and colours :-)
5. have Gordon Korman's autograph
6. double-jointed, i think these days they can it hyperflexion, but whatever, it let me win that bend-back-eachothers-fingers-until-someone-says-uncle game...
7. i still have my wisdom teeth - um, not in my head...in a box...
And now I tag:
hmmmmm.......so, if you've been kind enough to leave a comment here in the past couple of months and you are new-ish :-) to me, and I haven't tagged you before, you are:
1. link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
p.s. of course i believe in fairies now...
p.p.s. my Mom made that dress. it has smocking! i have so very far to go....
Labels: craft links, just thinking, memes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You've got Gordon Korman's autograph!! Sweet!
I can totally understand your Christopher Plummer obsession. My love of Sound of Music may partially be due to the fact that my mother watched it while she was in labour with me.
I fairly certain that just about every female in our age group can recite The Princess Bride. Really if you can't something is wrong and Marnie and I will do an intervention!! hehe
oh, look at those freckles! so cute. thanks for the tag--working on that today.
Oh, how cute you are! And what lovely smocking!
The Princess Bride.. Have you seen the bonus features on the DVD edition where they talk about Andre the Giant? Oh, what a sweetie! He loved being in that movie because people weren't scared of him. I don't think a week goes by without someone (me) quoting from that movie in our house.
Have fun storming the castle!
I love the dress - and yes, oh to be able to smock like that (or at all)!
Thank you so much for the tag - I love memes, but I did this one about a month or so ago, so I don't feel like I can subject people to any more of my weirdnesses than I have already in such a short space of time! x
I've smocked a little and it is well worth if you've got a great project.
Thanks for the tag.
I found your blog through Enthusia.
The titration experiment paper......... that's hilarious. I so love it.
oh thank you so much and could not agree more with #3! -kb
Post a Comment